Unit4 signs new ISV partnership with econnect to create efficiencies and a modern e-procurement solution
Unit4, a leader in enterprise cloud applications for people-centric organizations, today announced that it has signed a new partner deal with eConnect International, a Dutch market leader in multi-channel invoice and order processing for Peppol.
By partnering with eConnect, an Independent Service Provider (ISV), Unit4 will be able to extend its ERP and Financials solutions by reselling the eConnect solution with new multi-channel capabilities to receive and send invoices, embedded pdf-invoice conversion and xml-invoice transformation. With this hybrid solution, all Unit4 products are enabled and prepared for automated e-invoicing.
One area which is unique to the solution is the combination of a hybrid pdf to e-invoicing tool with embedded Peppol strategy, with proven existing integrations with Unit4 products. The eConnect high-quality infrastructure also offers managed e-invoicing with guaranteed always-on strategy.
Key customer benefits of the Unit4 and eConnect partnership include:
- An integrated solution for invoice processing and e-invoicing in Unit4 ERP and Financials
- An integrated Peppol access point for receiving and sending e-invoices
- All channels: multichannel, Peppol, Tungsten, Ariba, Coupa and more
- All invoice types: from paper invoice to e-invoice, including all xml standards
- Accounts payable: e-invoicing, 100% OCR, Peppol
- Accounts receivable: transformation services, global networks
- Other services: supplier invoice portal, digital validation, multi company group structure.
“We are delighted to be welcomed into the Unit4 Partner ecosystem. Over the past few years, we’ve established a solid relationship with Unit4, supporting customers across a myriad of industries including municipalities, fire departments, and main water suppliers, all of whom have implemented Unit4 ERP including ERPx and Unit4 Financial Management. This official partnership is the icing on the cake.” said Johan Schaeffer CEO, eConnect. “We’ve optimized inbound and outbound invoice processing to the max. Using our hybrid OCR solution, all Unit4 customers can benefit from a fully automatic administration through e-invoicing.”
“We truly value our partners as an extension of our organization, providing best-in-class tools, support, knowledge and enablement to deliver even greater value to our mutual customers around the world,” said Beata Wright, Global Head of Partner Ecosystems, Unit4. “With eConnect, our customers will benefit from innovative, encrypted software and a reliable infrastructure with a 99.99% uptime guarantee. All processes within eConnect are aimed to be the most efficient, automatic handling of e-invoicing.”
- Learn more about the [Unit4 Partner Program] (https://www.unit4.com/partners)
- Read the Unit4 Partner Ecosystem e-Book